MASTECH HY3005-3 TRIPLE OUTPUT VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY.
For the two variable outputs the voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is variable from 0 to 5 amps. The 2 sets of dual digital LCD meters display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent.
There is a third DC out put which is FIXED at 5 Volts and 3 Amps.
The unit also has a switch to choose among INDEPENDENT, SERIES or PARALLEL operation.
The HY3005-3 TRIPLE OUTPUT VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY is excellent for lab, science projects, ham radio or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required.
MASTECH HY3005-3 VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Three Power Outputs:
2 Variable: 0 - 30 Volts @ 0 - 5 Amps
1 Fixed: 5 Volts @ 3 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+2mV, CC<0.2% + 2mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: Current limited & Short circuit protection
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- LED Accuracy is within + or - 2%
- Size: 13 1/2" x 10" x 8"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- 6 months Warranty