HY5005D-2 DC Variable Power Supply is of very high quality construction by MASTECH.
For the two variable outputs the voltage is variable from 0 to 50 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 5 amps.
The 2 sets of dual digital RED LED meters display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent.
Both the voltage and the amperage are adjustable for absolute BEST precision.
Heavy duty, stable output, LINEAR type with low noise, output polarity: positive and negative, low ripple voltage less than 0.5 mVp-p, overload protection circuit, state of art design and cooling fan driven.
The MASTECH HY5005D-2 DC Variable Power Supply is excellent for lab use with the two variable 0-50 volt 0-5 amp outputs.
Other uses include science projects or any other use where stable voltage up to 50 volts is required.
The unit also has a switch to choose among INDEPENDENT, SERIES or PARALLEL operation which allows the choice of two independent 0-50V @ 0-5A outputs OR one 0-100V @ 0-5A output OR one 0-50V @ 0-10A output.
MASTECH HY5005D-2 DC Variable Power Supply SPECIFICATIONS:
- Two Power Outputs:2 Variable: 0 - 50 Volts @ 0 - 5 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+2mV, CC<0.2% + 2mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: Current limited & Short circuit protection
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- LCD Accuracy is within + or - 2%
- Size: 13 1/2" x 10" x 8"
- Weight: 29 lbs
- 6 months Warranty