94 page printed documentation package of high quality photocopied manuals in a 3 ring binder for the JRC NRD-545 communications receiver.
The manuals are printed on 24 pound bright white hq paper and the color pages are printed on 45 lb matte inkjet paper. The instruction and other manuals came from high quality files not poor quality scans.
- 50 page JRC NRD-545 instruction manual
- 2 page JRC CHE-199 instruction manual
- 29 pages of JRC NRD-545 schematic and block diagrams
- 2 page review of the JRC NRD-545 from WRTH
- 2 page review of the JRC NRD-545 from 1998 Monitoring Times
- 2 page updated review of the JRC NRD-545 from 1999 Monitoring Times
- JRC NRD-545 advertisement from Passport to World Band Radio
- 6 page COLOR copy of the JRC NRD-545 brochure on 45 lb heavy stock matte photo paper
- 7 page bonus document of a test of the receiver's VLF performance by John Reed