MASTECH HY3005M-3 HQ TRIPLE DC POWER SUPPLY
QUAD RED LED DISPLAY METERS
DUAL VARIABLE VOLTAGE: 0 TO 30 Volts + CURRENT: 0 TO 5 Amps
1 FIXED 5 Volts @ 3 Amps
TRUE LINEAR DESIGN
Brand New in Box
This triple output grounded DC power supply is of very high quality construction by MASTECH. This "M" version uses Microprocessor Technology to allow the adjustment of the AMPS and VOLTS with TOUCH technology instead of KNOBS. The controls are splash and dirt resistant and when SET can't be changed accidentally by bumping into a knob of the standard units.
It is excellent for lab use with the two variable 0-30 volt 0-5 amp output as well as a third fixed 5 volt 3 amp output. Other uses include science projects or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required. For the two variable outputs the voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 5 amps. The 2 sets of dual digital red LED meters display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent.
Both the voltage and the amperage are adjustable for absolute BEST precision.
Heavy duty, stable output, linear transformer type with super low noise, output polarity: positive and negative, low ripple voltage less than 0.5 mVp-p, overload protection circuit, state of art design and cooling fan driven.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE MASTECH HY3005M-3:
- Three Power Outputs:2 Variable: 0 - 30 Volts @ 0 - 5 Amps
1 Fixed: 5 Volts @ 3 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+2mV, CC<0.2% + 2mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: Current limited & Short circuit protection
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- LCD Accuracy is within + or - 2%
- Size: 13 1/2" x 10" x 8"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- 6 month warranty