NEW FCC APPROVED UHF FREQUENCIES
NADY U-41 4 CHANNEL UHF WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM
4 x UHF WIRELESS BELTPACK TRANSMITTERS
4 x LAPEL / LAVALIERE MICROPHONES
4-CHANNEL UHF RECEIVER
BRAND NEW IN BOX - 1 YEAR NADY WARRANTY
The NADY U-41 HQ wireless microphone system comes with 4 belt pack wireless microphone transmitters, 4 lapel microphones and a deluxe 4 channel UHF receiver with an external AC power supply.
This is an excellent quality wireless microphone system that operates in the high UHF frequency spectrum away from the typical FM and VHF frequency area that lesser units use and without interference from radio and TV stations.
The NADY U-41 HQ wireless microphone system is designed to allow one, two, three or four persons to simultaneously use the wireless microphones and the 4 channel receiver as the receiver has individual volume controls for each channel on the front panel. Built in LEDs identify the signal present and power on conditions.
There is an on/standby/off switch on each belt pack transmitter as well as a microphone level control.
The 4 channel receiver plugs into PA system or other MIC 1/4" input jack with the included cable. The receiver has individual volume controls on the front panel for each of the four channels.
The potential distance of the transmission from the wireless microphones to the wireless receiver is between 100 to 250 feet based on line of sight, obstructions and other factors.
The receiver has 4 four independent UHF receivers in one convenient, rugged, all-metal single rack mountable case .There is one COMBINED output jack that feeds the output of the four microphones to your PA system or Mixer with the included 1/4" to 1/4" cable. There is also 4 BALANCED XLR jacks that can be used to send the individual microphone output to your mixer if used with your XLR cables.
· RACK MOUNTABLE Receiving System: Fixed Frequency crystal-controlled
· Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
· Front panel Power ON/OFF switch, plus Power ON LED, TX ON and AF signal level LED displays
· Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
· Rear panel individual XLR Output jacks, volume and RF mute controls for each of the 4 channels,
and 4-Channels-Mixed AF Out 1/4" phone jack
· High performance — unmatched transparent audio with 120 dB dynamic range and up to 250+ feet optimum line-of-sight operation
UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter:
· Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
· Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady for low-battery alert
· Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
· Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound (HM/LT operating modes only)
· Uses a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
· Operating Frequency: UHF high band, 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
· Frequency Stability: 0.05%, crystal-controlled
· Modulation Mode: FM
· Audio Frequency Responses: 40Hz to 20KHz
· S/N Ratio: > 90dB
· Image Rejection: <98dB
· Potential Distance, Line of Sight: 100-250 ft
· Channel UHF wireless microphone receiver
· 4 Lapel microphones
· 2 individual front mounted UHF antennas
· 3 ft 1/4" to 1/4" Microphone Cable
· 1 - 120V AC Adapter (16V DC output)
· 4 x 9V Starter batteries.
Alkaline batteries need to be purchased for normal use
· ·Instruction Manual
· 1 Year Limited Warranty