- 4 VHF WIRELESS MICROPHONES LAPEL
- QUAD CHANNEL VHF WIRELESS RECEIVER
2 SETS OF 4 CHANNELS ARE AVAILABLE
This NADY 401X HQ wireless system comes with 4 VHF beltpack transmitters, 4 lapel microphones, and a deluxe 4 channel VHF receiver with an external AC power supply. This is an excellent quality system that operates in the high VHF frequency spectrum away from the typical FM frequency area that lesser units use and without interference from radio stations.
This system is designed to allow one, two, three or four persons to simultaneously use the microphones and the 4 channel receiver as the receiver has individual volume controls for each channel on the front panel. Built in LEDs identify the signal present and power on conditions.
The beltpack transmitters are each powered by a nine volt battery (4 starter batteries are included). There is an adjustable microphone sensitivity (volume) control on the belt pack transmitter as well as an on/off switch. The 4 channel receiver plugs into PA system or other MIC 1/4" input jack with the included cable.
The potential distance of the transmission from the wireless microphones to the wireless receiver is between 50 to 200 feet based on line of sight, obstructions and other factors.
This system is designed to allow from one to four persons to speak to the audience.
The receiver has 4 four independent VHF receivers in one convenient, rugged, all-metal single rack mountable case .There is one COMBINED output jack that feeds the output of the four microphones to your PA system or Mixer with the included 1/4" to 1/4" cable.
There is a 4 BALANCED XLR jacks that can be used to send the individual microphone output to your mixer.
WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM NADY 401X VHF Specifications:
- RACK MOUNTABLE Receiving System: Fixed Frequency crystal-controlled
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Front panel Power ON/OFF switch, plus Power ON LED, TX ON and AF signal level LED displays
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rear panel individual XLR Output jacks, volume and RF mute controls for each of the 4 channels,
and 4-Channels-Mixed AF Out 1/4" phone jack
- High performance — unmatched transparent audio with 120 dB dynamic range and up to 250+ feet optimum line-of-sight operation
WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM NADY 401X VHF Belt Pack Transmitter Specifications:
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone instrument cable
- Battery: 9V Type alkaline or chargeable battery
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
- Low battery LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for low battery alert
- Battery Life: Approx. 12 continuous Hours for a high performance alkaline battery
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM NADY 401X VHF System:
- Operating Frequency: VHF high band, 170 MHz to 215 MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.05%, crystal-controlled
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Audio Frequency Responses: 40Hz to 20KHz
- S/N Ratio: > 90dB
- Image Rejection: <98dB
- Potential Distance, Line of Sight: 50-100 ft indoors, 100-200 ft outdoors
- WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM NADY 401X VHF System Contents:
- 4 Channel VHF wireless microphone receiver
- 4 VHF Wireless Body Pack Transmitters
- 4 LM-14 lapel microphones
- 2 individual front mounted VHF antennas
- 3 ft 1/4" to 1/4" Microphone Cable
- 1 - 120V AC Adapter (16V DC output)
- 4 x 9V Starter batteries. Alkaline batteries need to be purchased for normal use
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty